Classes with Michelle
and Private Tuition
Start Fresh this Spring
with the Introduction to Ashtanga Yoga Intensive
on the Sunshine Coast
How do you develop a yoga practice that you can do
anytime, anywhere, and that you learn how to tailor to suit your individual needs?
That’s what this Intensive is all about!
- Recieve three, 75 minute classes each week, Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30 pm and Saturdays at 8 am for one month
- Each class teaches you how to develop your own Ashtanga Yoga practice, tailored to your needs
- Learn about the power of your breath and how to move with your breath in a calming way
- Develop your concentration and memory capacity
- Get fit and more connected to your body in a positive, supportive setting
- Learn about the history and philosophy of yoga
- Release stress and develop a calmer, healthier version of YOU!
Start Your first month for $100
You can Enroll in the Intensive at anytime
First Session begins with an Introduction Session the First Saturday of every month
Passes for Ongoing Tuition
Ten Class Pass $180 (Perfect for 1-2 times a week)
Monthly Unlimited $150 (Perfect for 3 times a week
No Casual Classes at this time
Please message 0402 941 321 for details or email below.
Now Offering Private Tuition
Why spend more on Private, one on one sessions?
Simply because they get results and are designed to specifically meet your needs to balance your life and wellness holistically.
What’s included in your Private Session:
- Each Private 60 minute session begins with a brief intake to align the intention behind the lesson to your specific needs
- Based on your needs and goals, we map out a yoga sequence designed just for you that becomes your personal practice
- We go over each individual part of the sequence to to align and refine including posture and transition techniques, breath work, meditation, ect…
- There’s time for questions and discussion on your experience of our work together
- You are led through a guided relaxation and Shiatsu enhanced Savasana
- You leave with details on your yoga practice including the sequence and any additonal details to consider
- In subsequent sessions, we continue to develop this personal practice and extend the program as your needs evolve
Location: Private sessions can be at your home or at Michelle’s home studio on the Sunshine Coast